DONEGAL COUNTY CHILDCARE COMMITTEE LTD
Seeks to recruit for the following temporary position:
CHILDCARE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
(Initial 6 Month contract, may be extended -subject to the
continuation of government funding)
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER WEEK
Donegal County Childcare Committee Ltd (DCCC) is a local
government-supported agency that works for the development,
sustainability and advancement of high quality early childhood care
and education in County Donegal.
THE CHILDCARE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER WILL:
* SUPPORT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE GOVERNMENTS NATIONAL CHILDCARE
* PROVIDE ONGOING SUPPORT TO NEW AND EXISTING CHILDCARE PROVIDERS IN
RELATION TO COMPLIANCE, HR, GOVERNANCE, SUSTAINABILITY AND PRACTICE
* Knowledge of the various Government childcare funding schemes and
the supports available.
* An understanding of the Irish early childhood sector, including
current policy developments, national practice frameworks, funding
structures and mechanisms for support.
* At least 2 years’ experience in a related role.
* Minimum level 7 in a relatable discipline is essential.
* IT and administrative skills with experience in report writing.
* Full driver’s license and access to a car.
Please e-mail **Apply on the website** for an APPLICATION FORM, Job
Description and Project Brief.
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS BY EMAIL TO **Apply on the
website** BY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** NOON ON THURSDAY 8TH JULY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
Applications will be short-listed. Canvassing will disqualify.
_DONEGAL COUNTY CHILDCARE COMMITTEE LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We need : English (Good)