Kilbarrack Coast Community Programme is a Community Employment Scheme
with a drugs rehabilitation focus. It was established in **Apply on
the website** in partnership with the Health Services Executive to
offer training and employment opportunities to individuals recovering
from substance use. The scheme operates alongside a full range of
on-site community addiction support services.
KCCP wishes to recruit a full time Community Employment Supervisor for
our Rehabilitation and Reach Out Programmes. The programme works with
people in addiction. The long term strategy of the program is to help
foster physical and psychological wellbeing, personal development and
occupational/vocational engagement and employment activation.
TITLE: SUPERVISOR (COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT)
Have a reasonable knowledge of the role of the Community Employment
Supervisor. Display responsibility, commitment and motivation to
implement the spirit of Community Employment.
To combine the duties of the Community Employment Supervisor in a role
that will enhance the effectiveness and rehabilitative nature of the
To ensure the effective and efficient administration and co-ordination
of all the financial and material resources of the CE Scheme and to
report to the Sponsor Group on its implementation.
KEY TASKS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Administer all areas of finance including organisation, planning
and control of project budgets and accounts
* Responsibility for the maintenance of financial records including
books of account, records of all payments and receipts, and all
* Administer wage payments and apply for wage, training and material
grants from the DEASP.
* Administer budget management and control of the finances. Liaise
with and provide financial reports to the management team.
* Liaise with the local DEASP, LDTF, HSE and other funding bodies,
accountant and bank regarding financial matters.
* Research and access funding and prepare proposals for funding
* Prepare all reports including the development of the Annual Report
and Strategic planning reports for the project and any other reports
deemed necessary by the Sponsoring Committee and funders.
* Ensure the implementation of all up-to-date legislation in
policies regarding employment of CE participants
* Must have 3 years (minimum) supervisory experience
* Previous management experience in Administration/ accounts
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent Report Writing and Computer Skills
* Experience of working with vulnerable individuals
* Capable of directing, motivating, coaching and mentoring
* Must work well in a team
EDUCATION & TRAINING
* Major Award at 3rd Level (NFQ Level 6 or higher).
* ICT skills essential
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* This is a full-time position - **Apply on the website** hours per
week excluding lunch breaks, based on annual contract.
* Available to work flexible hours when necessary
* Salary; Department of Social Protection CE supervisor scale.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH JULY **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**
CV AND LETTER OF APPLICATION TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)