BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION THAT MAY BECOME
AVAILABLE IN THE COMING MONTHS:
TEAM LEADER – PERSON IN CHARGE
(**Apply on the website**/**Apply on the website** HOURS)
Location: Limerick Community Services
* Have 3 years minimum experience in management or supervisory role
in the area of health or social care.
* Hold a formal qualification in Management
* Minimum Level 8 Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work
or other relevant discipline.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
* Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
* Have an understanding of and commitment to Personal Lifestyle
* Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own
* Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational
* Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
* Be able to work evenings and weekend shifts.
* Be prepared to be on call as required
* Working with budgets and accounts
* Knowledge of spreadsheets and database
* Have reasonable knowledge and appreciation of, residential needs,
social/recreational issues and training programmes for adults with
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES: AISHLING HANRAHAN AREA MANAGER **APPLY ON THE
PLEASE APPLY ON CAREERS PAGE VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK:
We need : English (Good)