MILFORD CARE CENTRE, Limerick
Serving the people of the Mid-West
COMMUNICATIONS AND DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
2-year fixed term contract
The post is for six months at 5 days a week and 3 days a week
Milford Care Centre has an exciting opportunity to work as part of
their multidisciplinary team, they are inviting suitably qualified
candidates to apply for the position of Communications and Digital
Marketing Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will
lead, promote, and implement communications, branding, and digital
marketing strategies across multiple platforms and channels. Develop
and manage internal and external communication flow, promoting
awareness of Milford Care Centre’s core services and its role in the
community. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with
exceptional organisational skills.
ESSENTIAL – CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
* Third Level Qualification in Communications, Multimedia,
Journalism, Marketing or related field.
* Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a communications /
digital marketing role.
* The ability to create, co-ordinate and publish effective
communications, marketing content and growing brand stories across
various media platforms and channels, including the website, social
media, and print.
* Evidence of developing and executing a brand-building content plan
to grow an online community which drives reach, engagement and share
ability, working closely with the Fundraising and Education teams.
Content calendar creation and management, working with various teams
to ensure this supports consistency of messages.
* The skills to develop and implement a digital content strategy to
support the organisations goals, e.g., fundraising campaigns,
educational courses, bereavement support services, web traffic, and
* Experience in delivering social reporting on analytics and are
confident with analytical tools.
* Capability to be a public relations representative that provides
journalists with content for editorial features, fields media
enquiries and where appropriate develop responses/statements in
association with the Chief Executive Officer.
* Experience working with websites that have attracted multiple
Full job description is available at www.milfordcarecentre.ie
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR C.V. WITH A COVER LETTER NO
LATER THAN FRIDAY AUGUST **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)