We**Apply on the website**;re looking for a candidate to fill this
position in an exciting company.
* Identify appropriate research opportunities and work with internal
teams, or third-party contractors to research and develop clinical
* Maintain and improve high standard of medical device engineering
* Technical responsibility for all products and projects with
* Implement and maintain high standards of design control
* Identify new technologies, source new materials, components and
equipment as required to develop capabilities within their designated
* Identifying new vendors and strategic partners for product
development and component/subassembly supply
* Actively engage with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL**Apply on the
website**;s), physicians and product managers to develop innovative
medical devices to improve patient care
* Solve issues through information exchange, influence and active
persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of
other parties on program execution plans.
* Lead, direct and review the work of a team, experienced
* Manage, motivate and develop team members including vendors to
complete an assigned major program or project.
* Responsible for cost, minimisation of risk and completion of
* Resolve issues and ensure task completion by establishing
priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional
* Promote problem solving techniques within the team.
* Establish program objectives, timelines, milestones, and budget.
* Execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet
changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
* Ensure that programs are managed on schedule and within budget.
* Foster technical innovation in staff members.
* Through effective information flow and interaction, develop
harmonious working relations with other functions, and ensure
employees within R&
D have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform
* Knowledge of Galway med tech industry**Apply on the website**;s
eco system and the ability to tap the potential.
* Degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Design, Chemical
engineering/science or similar discipline
* **Apply on the website** + years of total experience from design to
* TAVR experience in delivery system is mandatory
* Nitinol experience is desirable
* More than three to 5 years of team management experience
_MUST HAVE_ demonstrated vision and proven strategic ability to
deliver and achieve this vision
* Concept to Product delivery experience is mandatory
* Proven Team Leadership abilities
* Good Project Management methodology and skills
* Strong knowledge of Cardiovascular & Peripheral Intervention
We need : English (Good)