HR MANAGER OPPORTUNITY.
Are you a senior level HR professional looking for an exciting
opportunity in a dynamic and innovative organisation? Can you be a
part of something that makes a difference in our community?.
Reporting directly to the CEO and supporting the Head of Functions,
this could be your opportunity to make a difference, take ownership of
the HR function for a workforce of **Apply on the website** staff +
and play a pivotal role as part of the Senior Management team driving
the strategic agenda for the charity in line with company goals.
YOUR SKILLS/EXPERIENCE THAT WE NEED
* 3rd level degree qualified (or above) in a HR or related
* 3+ years HR Manager experience.
* Experience gained in Social Care and/or Charity Sector would be an
* Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to interact with
colleagues at all levels.
* Proven understanding & experience in HR project management,
recruitment & employee relations engagement in diverse locations &
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this
job contact Jackie Bonfield, Mid-West Simon CLG on **Apply on the
website** or email your CV and cover letter to **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)