MENTAL HEALTH GUIDE
Mental Health Guide – based at Burton Park, Churchtown, Mallow, Co
PERMANENT CONTRACT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS OVER 5 DAYS PER WEEK
AND ON CALL ROTA ONCE EVERY 4 WEEKS.
Slí Eile is a charity that works to help people who have experienced
significant mental health challenges to recover and rebuild their
lives. We work in several distinctive ways. Firstly, we give people an
opportunity of community living gaining life skills and experiencing
social supports while recovering. Secondly, people get an opportunity
to engage in real life enterprises namely the bakery and organic farm.
Finally, we offer people life coaching and group work, which enables
them to clarify their vision for a good life beyond Slí Eile.
This is an exciting opportunity within Slí Eile to oversee and manage
our unique Mental Health Recovery Programme. This includes the
delivery of group work, training, tenant progression planning as well
as developing our model of best practice. This will include the
development of Trauma Informed Care. We also want someone who can work
with other agencies to access additional supports for our tenants, who
are the core of our service. We are looking for a team player who will
work with our committed and dynamic staff.
* A recognised third level professional qualification in Mental
Health Nursing or equivalent.
* Counselling/Coaching qualification with accreditation by an
* Proven track record of performance within the mental health
* Ability to conduct risk assessments and develop care plans for
* Strong natural leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Minimum of five years’ experience of supporting people with
mental health issues /working in mental health sector.
* Ability to maintain and create good respectful relationships with
* Excellent written, verbal communication, facilitation and I.T.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Work as part of a team of committed staff team.
* Knowledge/experience in Trauma informed Care
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Competitive Salary. Company pension with company
contribution. Excellent training, development, and supervision
opportunities. Free parking.
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES & TO REQUEST A JOB DESCRIPTION TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** or **Apply on the website**.
APPLY: by emailing a detailed C.V. with a covering letter explaining
what you would bring to this role.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AT 5.**APPLY ON THE
Shortlisting will apply, only candidates shortlisted for interview
will be contacted.
We need : English (Good)