TITLE: Accounts / Administrative Assistant
REPORTING TO: Head of Business Services
PLACE OF WORK: 2 Holles Street, Dublin 2, D**Apply on the
website**FP**Apply on the website**
WORKING HOURS: Part time- **Apply on the website** hours per week. To
be agreed. Mornings, or 2/3 days per week. Must be able to work on a
NATURE OF POST: Permanent (following 3 months probationary period)
The demands on the services provided by One in Four have grown
enormously. As a registered charity, One in Four has also an increased
demand on governance and compliance, following policies and
procedures. This has led to an increase in the work load on the
accounts/administration side of the organisation. We are now seeking
an experienced accounts administrator to join the admin team within
One in Four in our support role of the front line departments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Regular monitoring and recording of income received from all
sources. Income is received for therapy services provided, grants,
donations and fundraising.
* Record petty cash expenditure and prepare monthly reconciliation
* Occasional lodgements to the bank
* Assist with other accounts administration regarding invoices etc.
* Recording all staff holidays and sick leave
* Occasional assistance with fund raising events
* Administrative assistance for recruitment when required.
* Work with receptionist when required with regard to running of the
* Other sundry administrative assistance to Head of Business
Services and other managers when required.
One in Four is seeking someone with a minimum of three years’
experience working in a relevant area of work. The successful
candidate will need to enjoy working with figures, will need to be
organised, and have a flexible approach to work and handling a variety
They will need to be empathetic and understanding of the work of the
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS SUMMARY
* Numerical ability and willing to work with figures, data entry to
* Understanding of accounts work
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is
* Good attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Other IT experience would be preferable e.g. Zoom, data base,
* An ability to work with confidential material in a discreet manner
and maintain the highest professional standards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Salary will be pro-rata based on €**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** annual salary for full time role.
* Holidays will be pro-rata based on **Apply on the website** days
for full time role.
If you wish to apply for this position please email your cv and
covering letter/email to Deirdre Mackay Head of Business Services at
**Apply on the website**
Closing date Friday 3rd September **Apply on the website**.
We need : English (Good)