Stryker is one of the world**Apply on the website**;s leading
medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is
driven to make healthcare better.
_WE OFFER_ innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical
and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient
and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the
World**Apply on the website**;s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace
for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning
organization by visiting STRYKER.COM
PERMANENT ROLE USUALLY BASED IN CARRIGTWOHILL. CURRENTLY WORK REMOTE
• As a Senior Supplier Quality Controls Engineer, you will be
responsible for leading Supplier Quality Controls activities and
process improvement initiatives within the Stryker
_YOU WILL_ work closely with local, divisional and corporate
stakeholders in the development of Supplier Controls systems, tools,
policies and procedures ensuring that they are fully understood and
implemented in the respective Stryker site.
• Develop and manage monitoring reports designed for the selection,
evaluation, and removal of suppliers from the ASL in order to assure
the quality and reliability of the products they supply.
• Responsible for the local site execution and maintenance of the
electronic systems related to Purchasing Controls.
* Responsible for the development, revision, maintenance, and
inactivation of the local Stryker Site procedures ensuring the
alignment with the Corporate Guidelines for Purchasing Controls and
* Implement strategy for supplier quality controls, procurement and
strategic sourcing processes and procedures in coordination with Site
/ Campus Quality teams and Company-wide Supplier Quality Controls
* Develop and manage monitoring reports designed for the selection,
evaluation, and removal of suppliers from the ASL to assure the
quality and reliability of the products they supply.
* Coordinate with other sites to ensure full compliance with
purchasing control requirements: ISO standards, QSR regulations and
other External Standards/Regulations.
* Support PMO projects and initiatives to build a best in class
Supplier Quality Controls organization.
* Lead site/campus Annual Supplier Quality Performance Review
* Development of communication tools and the effective utilization of
them to suppliers and internal stakeholders.
* Support Third Party inspection (FDA, Notified Body etc) and Stryker
Corporate audits of the Quality System.
* Train others in Quality Assurance/FDA-QSR purchasing controls
* Develop structured update deployments to supply base with
regulation changes and alignments.
* Responsible of the maintenance of the Company-Wide Shared ASL,
Supplier Management databases and other electronic systems for your
* May participate on Supplier Audits.
* Negotiate and execute technical Quality (QAA) and Change Control
Agreements (CCA) with suppliers.
* Lead auditor certification a plus.
* Strong understanding of FDA and ISO **Apply on the website**
quality system requirements and related global medical device quality
* Project Management experience.
_ABILITY TO_ work individually and in a team environment.
* Strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
* Bachelor**Apply on the website**;s degree plus a minimum 2
years**Apply on the website**; experience in Supply Management,
Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
_EXPERIENCE WORKING_ in a highly regulated industry.
* Medical Device industry sourcing, quality, engineering or supplier
management experience preferred.
* Proficient on basic computer programs including Microsoft Suite
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for
this position. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
We need : English (Good)