integral role to drive P2P Transformation in **Apply on the website**.
The early months of this role will see the successful candidate being
involved in major P2P Transformation projects.
The role of a P2P Associate is to be the subject matter expert related
to the Invoice Processing, scanning and Invoice Issue resolution (both
Paper based and invoicing) for P2P in adherence with Company Policies
* Support the implementation of new procedures as well, improvements
of existing procedures
* Support the archiving invoice activity and manage specific vendor
* Mail processing, scanning and validation of invoices and related
* Process accurately third-party invoices to ensure that timely
payments are made to vendors and suppliers and ensuring compliance
with accounting requirements and internal guidelines
* Enter account payable adjustments into the invoicing systems and
handle exceptions and discrepancies resolutions
* Research, troubleshoot and resolve vendor invoice problems and
ensure all account payable procedures are adhered to
* Research, troubleshoot and resolve inquiries around invoices and
* Handle standard invoice exceptions and facilitate communication with
vendors to coordinate problem resolution
* Support the overall P2P Exception Handling team by demonstrating
flexibility in providing cover for other team members and training of
new team members
* Work closely with the P2P Analysts to ensure completion of month-end
closing activities for P2P.
* Record FRAP violations for quarterly reporting and communicate
violation and corrective action with business.
* Ensure all global documentation is appropriately updated for all
* Participate on projects related to process improvement or
integration as the Invoicing SME.
* Implement process improvements related to Invoicing Area.
* Ensure the Invoicing processes are aligned with global processes.
* Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate
* Participate in the testing of P2P technologies.
* Fluency in English and another EU language
* Financial Qualification or equivalent work experience
* Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and
cross-functional work group.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to change
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication
* Strong Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
* Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in
company Financial organization and third party service providers
* Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to
respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
* Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple
priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
* Good time management skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point
etc…)May include evening shifts
We need : English (Good)