RELIEF PROJECT WORKER – SUPPORT & ADVOCACY
Applications are invited for the position of RELIEF PROJECT WORKER in
Support & Advocacy.
This vacancy will be offered on a Fixed Term Contract for seven
The position involves working **Apply on the website** hours per week,
Monday to Friday and may involve unsociable hours.
* Candidates must hold a professional social care or social work
* Have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
* Possess a full driving licence and have access to own transport.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Possess the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to
establish trusting relationships with clients and encourage engagement
with the service.
* Work as part of a small dynamic team in providing client-centred
emotional and practical support.
* Manage and prioritise own caseload and work with flexibility and
* Work with clients across a range of settings including client
homes and other relevant venues.
* Develop and deliver a range of group work and social activities.
* Keep accurate and concise records of all client contact on the
* Implement all organisational procedures and policies including
health and safety and child protection guidelines.
For further information on the role, please contact Linda Mulcahy,
Support & Advocacy Manager. Email: **Apply on the website**.
Application for the position may be made by completing GSC application
form attached to this advert. Closing date for completed application
is no later than Friday **Apply on the website**th September **Apply
on the website**, to Linda Mulcahy.
We need : English (Good)