Adecco are looking to recruit an experience and highly skilled
Engineering Manager to work in the world leading Research &
Development department of a medical device company based in Galway.
This company values what makes each individual unique and wants you to
join their team that aims to think differently to solve problems, make
progress and deliver meaningful innovations.
In this role, you will be directly involved in providing high level
leadership and direction to an R&
D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&
D activities supporting the Coronary and Renal Denervation Operating
* Actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in
place for direct reports.
* Lead, grow and motivate a highly talented, diverse, world-class
performance engineering team.
* Attract and retain talent in line with business need.
* Drive innovation of concepts to support next-generation designs and
novel applications in cardiovascular applications.
* Grow and nurture cross site and cross functional relationships in a
large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
* Manage engineers, and possibly other supervisors, involved in an
array of product development and technology exploration projects.
* Collaborate with core teams to establish objectives and evaluates
progress of direct reports.
* Generate novel and unique solutions to both engineering and
* Participate at department management level and build strong peer
Required Skills and
* Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, and
desirably with **Apply on the website** years relevant direct
engineering experience within medical device environment
* Experience of direct management of engineers is a distinct advantage
* Excellent team building, communication, people management and
leadership skills are desirable
* A strong communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and
* A dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and
proactively on cross-functional teams Competent in Stakeholder
* Experience in working with Physicians to identify unmet therapy
* Dynamic team player who can work on or lead cross-functional teams
* Has a track record in program Management
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this
We need : English (Good)