looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master to join their team on a
contract basis. The team develop, design and deliver high quality
business applications, software solutions and services to meet
business technology requirements. It is an open and highly
collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous
integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous. This
position is responsible for the delivery of technology for critical
* Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the
* Lead and develop operation plans including application
releases/updates, data/hardware migrations, and stability/performance
* Identifying project risks and driving mitigations
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style
and leading by example.
* Guiding and coaching the team to ensure Scrum practices and
principles are adhered to.
* Ensure the Development Team is self organising.
* Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up,
Product Backlog refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to
higher levels of maturity.
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by
finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual
* 3 + years’ experience as a Project Manager Scrum Master developing
software using Agile methodologies.
* Possess an excellent understanding of Agile development
* Solid understanding of the Product Owner, Scrum Master and
Development Team role and User Epic and Story Creation.
* Experience with JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
* BSc. or Master**Apply on the website**;s degree in Computer
Science or related technical field.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to
work effectively with teams.
* Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
* Experience in the following areas is desirable but not necessary –
Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) or Data and Analytics
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the
processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and
future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with
the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU)
**Apply on the website**/**Apply on the website**.
You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of
QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment
process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you
of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or
request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data
means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment
processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If
you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
We need : English (Good)