Adecco is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work on
site as a R&
D Engineer of one of the world**Apply on the website**;s largest and
longest established design partner to medical device companies based
Are you an innovative, solution focused, highly skilled and motivated
individual? This is the role for you!
* Assist in the development and execution of development strategies
and methodologies for catheter based medical devices.
* Maintain a strong cross functional partnership Process Development,
New Product Introduction and Operations teams.
* Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and
* Good exposure in materials, mechanics and systems, electrical,
optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing
and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and
electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
* Assist is transferring projects from engineering to manufacturing
* Experience in polymer extrusion or injection molding is a plus.
* Establish manufacturable processes on projects exiting Design
Services and/or Pilot Manufacturing.
* Ensure all project specifications are verifiable prior to transfer
* Implement process innovation, process development and improvement in
terms of cost reduction and increase efficiencies on the production
* Work closely with R&
D technician and product builder team to improve designs and process.
* Design and implement new tooling, fixturing, and capital equipment.
_EDUCATION_ / Experience
* Bachelor**Apply on the website**;s Degree in Engineering, Material
Science or Manufacturing field of study and/ or equivalent years of
* 5+ years minimum combined experience in a manufacturing or
* Experience with Class II and Class III medical devices
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Process and Good Documentation
If you think you are a good fit and this is of interest, please get in
touch via email
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this
We need : English (Good)