REGIONAL MANAGER LIMERICK
Le Chéile Mentoring is a national, volunteer mentoring and family
support service, which works with young people and their families,
where the young person is involved or at risk of offending.
THE ROLE: The Regional Manager will manage our services in the
southern part of the country, currently including Cork, Limerick and
midlands regions. Services include mentoring, restorative justice and
family support programmes.
PROFILE: We are seeking an experienced, dynamic manager with a track
record of achievement in youth justice/youth or community work.
* Degree in Youth and Community Work, Education, Social Work,
Psychology, Social Science, or other related area.
* A minimum of 5 years post graduate work experience including at
least 3 years in a management role.
* Experience of leading and managing a staff team.
* Experience of managing a youth or community project or
* Experience in and understanding of Youth Justice, Youth work or
Restorative Justice and working with vulnerable young people and their
* Understanding of Child Protection policy and practice.
* Experience of working with statutory and community agencies.
* Strong data management and analysis skills, including experience
in using CMS (preferably Salesforce) and or online outcomes tools
* Experience of managing budgets, funding applications and funder
* Initiative, problem solving and openness to change
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** -
€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**, COE.
Full Job Description and Application form attached
The closing date for applications is 5PM ON THURSDAY THE **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE**RD OF SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
APPLICATIONS ON APPLICATION FORM ONLY TO BE SENT TO **APPLY ON THE
For more information on Le Chéile, visit www.lecheile.ie
_Le Chéile is an equal opportunities employer_
[DoJ and PS logos]
_Le Chéile Mentoring is funded by The Department of Justice through
The Probation Service_
We need : English (Good)