Northside Family Resource Centre since its establishment in **Apply on
the website** has sought to respond to the needs of the local
community by providing:
* structures which facilitate local people to support each other and
search for ways to improve the quality of life in the area
* services in answer to the needs of families and family members
* support for those most disadvantaged and socially excluded.
We are excited to announce we are growing and seeking applications for
the role of
COORDINATOR OF COMMUNITY & FAMILY SERVICES (FULL-TIME, **APPLY ON THE
SOME OF THE KEY AREAS OF WORK INCLUDE:
The Coordinator Of Community & Family Services will be responsible for
the running of the department. Some of the key areas are listed below.
* In line with the Strategic Plan implement and develop projects and
programmes to address needs of the community; families; groups; and
learners in the priority areas.
* Support the development of the Community Ambassador Programme
* Ensure the practices and principles of Community Development are
embedded in the work of the Centre.
* Identify factors leading to social exclusion and inequality in the
area and to work with the Voluntary Management Committee and the CEO
to raise awareness of these factors.
* Ensure the roll-out of Meitheal in the Centre.
* Oversee and support all parenting programmes including Incredible
Years; Parents Plus; and Circles of Security.
* Support and monitor staff and volunteers engaged in work with
families, parents, learners, and groups in the Centre..
* Develop and build Staff Team.
The Full Job Description and Application Form can be found on our
We need : English (Good)