South Area Youth Service CLG
(Whitefriar/ Aungier Area – Dublin 2)
SAYS IS LOOKING FOR AN ENERGETIC, ENTHUSIASTIC AND CREATIVE PERSON TO
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY-BASED YOUTH SERVICE.
SAYS is a Community based Youth Service, working with young people at
risk, located in SOUTH INNER CITY DUBLIN. The Service, operated by an
independent Board of Management, is responsible for the delivery of
the Youth Services in the area. The Board are now recruiting for the
YOUTH WORK SUPPORT WORKER
COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT (CE) POSITION AVAILABLE
TO QUALIFY FOR CE YOU MUCH BE….
* Over **Apply on the website** years of age
* On an Irish Social Welfare payment for **Apply on the website**
* On TUS or Job-path
* A keen interest in, and some experience working with, Young People.
* A creative streak – whatever the media.
* An interest in environmental issues
* A willingness to undertake new learning and training
Any successful Applicants will be required to under-go Garda Vetting
PRIOR TO TAKING UP THIS POST.
For Application Form & Job Specifications please e-mail: **APPLY ON
Or For More Information Contact: Julie Keogh, SDVG, **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Latest date for receipt of completed application is FRIDAY 1ST OCTOBER
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Candidates will be short listed for interview.
_SAYS LTD. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)