PROJECT WORKER –
(JOB REFERENCE CODE: QBPW**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**)
The Quarryvale/Balgaddy School Completion Programme operates across 5
schools (1 Post-Primary, 4 Primary) in the Clondalkin area. It is one
of **Apply on the website** School Completion Programmes nationwide.
The main aim of the programme is to assist young people to completion
of the Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification. This aim is
achieved by positively impacting upon the attendance, participation
and retention of young people in school.
The programme is seeking to employ A PROJECT WORKER (MIN. **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE** HOURS P.W) on a FIXED-TERM (Until **Apply on the
website**st May **Apply on the website**: Maternity Cover) contract.
The position will be based mainly in the Post-Primary school. The
successful candidate will be working directly with young people
considered at risk of early school leaving.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Recognised third level qualification in Youth, Community, Social
Work or Education
* Ability to plan, implement and evaluate programmes
* Ability to self-evaluate and critically reflect upon own work
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent IT skills, the ability to write reports, collect and
* Ability to facilitate group work and one-to-one sessions with
students aged **Apply on the website**
* Knowledge of the Irish educational system
* Full clean driving licence and use of car
* Skills and abilities which can be brought to the role (e.g.
* Experience of delivering programmes to young people
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work from own initiative
* Commitment to supporting the positive development of young people
at risk of early school leaving
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent work ethic and commitment to the role
Applications consisting of a CV and cover letter must be emailed to
**Apply on the website** no later than **Apply on the website**pm on
Friday **Apply on the website**th September **Apply on the website**.
Interviews will be held on the morning of Wednesday **Apply on the
website**th September **Apply on the website**. The job reference code
should be included in both the cover letter and the email subject
Salary will be in line with the CDYSB Youth Worker Salary Scale.
Successful Candidates will have to complete the garda e-vetting
We need : English (Good)