SLIGO COUNTY CHILDCARE COMMITTEE CLG
Seeks to recruit for the following temporary position:
EARLY YEARS & SCHOOL AGED SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
(2 years specific purpose fixed term contract)
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER WEEK
Sligo County Childcare Committee CLG (SCCC) is a local,
government-supported agency that works for the development,
sustainability and advancement of high-quality early childhood care
and education in County Sligo.
THE SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER WILL:
* Support the implementation of the Governments National Childcare
* Provide ongoing support to new and existing childcare providers in
relation to compliance, HR, governance, sustainability and practice
* Delivery of training and CPD opportunities for the sector
* Knowledge of the various Government childcare funding schemes and
the supports available.
* An understanding of the Irish early childhood sector, including
current policy developments, national practice frameworks, funding
structures and mechanisms for support.
* At least 3 years’ experience in a related role.
* Minimum level 8 in a relatable discipline is essential.
* IT and administrative skills with experience in report writing.
* Full driver’s license and access to a car.
Please e-mail **Apply on the website**
for an APPLICATION FORM, Job Description and Project Brief.
Please send completed Application Forms by email to
by **Apply on the website** noon on **Apply on the website**th
September **Apply on the website**.
Applications may be short-listed in accordance to information provided
Canvassing will disqualify.
_SLIGO COUNTY CHILDCARE COMMITTEE CLG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
[Sligo County Childcare Committee]
We need : English (Good)