Rosemount Community Development Group Ltd
**Apply on the website** Waldemar Terrace, Main Street, Dundrum,
Dublin **Apply on the website**
Telephone: **Apply on the website** Email: **Apply on the website**
www.rosemountfrc.ie [http://www.rosemountfrc.ie] CHY No. **Apply on
POST – PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR
NAME OF EMPLOYER: ROSEMOUNT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT GROUP LIMITED
JOB TITLE: Part-Time Administrator
NUMBER OF HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week (flexible)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB: To administer the smooth and efficient day to
day running of the office and, as a team member, to support the
project to achieve its aims. To assist the Manager in the daily
running of the office.
KEY AREAS OF WORK:
* Responding to people's queries over the telephone
* Dealing with messages received over the telephone
* When necessary, meeting the public in person
* Maintaining an efficient system for course participants and tutors
including financial records
* Responding to information requests about courses
* Creating leaflets for courses
* Liaising with course tutors and with course participants
* Accessing information on courses
* Accessing information on grants
3. OFFICE MANAGEMENT.
* Maintaining the office supplies and equipment
* Ensuring that the office system is effective and efficient and
updated as required
* Maintaining appropriate and accessible records and files
* Typing reports / photocopying
* Attending meetings and taking minutes
* Keeping an accurate account system
* Maintaining a petty cash account and balance
* Banking and related issues e.g. lodgements / withdrawals
* Preparing monthly financial reports for the management team with
* Preparing annual accounts with the Manager in line with the
requirements of the relevant funding agencies
* Liaising with the auditor and preparing material and accounts for
* Updating the wages, PRSI and RPN's, Revenue payments and
ensuring that all the company documentation is updated B**Apply on the
website**'s B1's with CRO/Charities Regulatories/RBO
* Maintaining a room hire system, responding to requests, handling
keys, invoices, income etc.
* Dealing with the maintenance of the premises.
* Teamwork with the other staff
* Attending staff meetings
* Dealing with requests for information, referrals, etc.
* Supporting, as appropriate, people who use the Centre
* Other reasonable duties as required
* Designing newsletters, leaflets, posters as required
* Delivering leaflets if requested
* Flexibility in responding to the needs of the Centre.
* The administrator will be expected to observe confidentiality in
line with the ethos and policy of the Rosemount Community Development
8. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
* The administrator will report to the Manager of the Centre.
APPLICATION IS BY CV ONLY, TO BE EMAILED TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
WITH “PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR” IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
_ROSEMOUNT FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)