FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIP PSYCHOTHERAPY, EDUCATION AND CONSULTATION
Receptionist / Administrator
Job Share/Part time
JOB TITLE: Reception / Office Administrator
REPORTING TO: Office Manager
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Start date: IMMEDIATE
Location: Old Church Road, Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Dublin
**Apply on the website**
Salary: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** p.a full
time (pro rata for part-time)
Hours: 9am-5.**Apply on the website**pm
Annual Leave: **Apply on the website** days full time equivalent
(pro rata for part time)
The Clanwilliam Institute is a registered charity (CHY**Apply on the
website**) committed to making psychotherapy services accessible to
The Clanwilliam Institute was established in **Apply on the website**
as a centre for systemic therapy and practice in Ireland. It quickly
gained a reputation for excellence due mostly to its commitment to
continued professional development, high quality clinical standards
and its ethos and values.
NATURE & SCOPE OF ROLE
The Office Administrator will provide full reception and
administrative support for all services provided by the Clanwilliam
Institute. The role reports to the Office Manager as line manager and
the Practice Management Team.
* Managing reception including meeting and greeting Clients
* Administration support for all of the Clanwilliam services
including offsite locations.
* Administration support including but not limited to; typing,
minute taking, data input, assistance with compiling reports and
statistical information, management and maintenance of information
held by the Clanwilliam Institute.
* Answering queries from the public relating to all Clanwilliam
* Managing computerised diary system/ arranging appointments
* Liaising with Clinical therapists, Clinical Manager, Practice
Manager, Head of Training and CEO
* Order office Supplies.
* Participate in projects that arise from time to time
* Perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be
The successful applicant for this post will:
* Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Have a good working knowledge computers and software including
Microsoft packages, diary management software and email.
* Be fluent in English both written and oral.
* Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills
* Possess the ability to empathise, both face to face and by
telephone, with those experiencing personal difficulties
* Be flexible, enthusiastic and ability to work on own initiative.
* Be able to work individually but also as part of a team.
* Have good organisational and technical skills relevant to the
* Ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work
to a high standard and to work to tight deadlines.
* Flexibility and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks.
* Ability to multitask and work well in a busy environment.
DESIRABLE SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience of a Therapy / Medical Practice
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role please
send your CV along with a short letter outlining your experience and
why you are suitable for this position to: **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)