well as being part of a major multi - national organization providing
an extremely diverse range of services across commercial and
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join as Installation
Manager within our Client’s combined Ireland operation.
_YOU WILL_ own and drive a fully developed, market leading
installation projects team, numbering in excess of **Apply on the
website** plus approved subcontractors, and can count many of the UK
and Ireland’s premier companies as major customers.
_YOU WILL_ need to have proven relevant experience at this kind of
level and be familiar with the demands of managing a large field based
team of employed and / or sub contract engineers.
This may indeed be the ideal next career step on the ladder, but you
will need to offer a combination of energetic day to day leadership
and commercial skills that will identify opportunities to optimize
both service quality and profitability.
* Deliver top quality installation services into diverse market
* Ensure highest level implementation of HSE standards
* Contribute to the development and growth of a market leader business
* Drive performance and achieve ambitious profit budgets
* Deliver excellent differentiated customer service
* Provide role model leadership across the business unit and develop
team skills and capabilities
* Key client communications
* Consolidate utilization and efficiency best practice throughout the
* Drive continuous improvement to maximise efficiencies and savings
* Meet challenging KPIs and ensure adherence to agreed SLA criteria
Package: in excess **Apply on the website**k Euros negotiable,
including excellent salary, bonus, car / allowance, pension and
Flexible, commutable to Dublin
* Experienced Operations Manager with related experience in B2B / B2C
* Will be able to evidence experience and success in managing a
sizeable field based technical team.
* Experience with in M&E sectors is a plus but not essential.
* Experience of budget management.
* Highly commercial
* An energetic and inspirational leader
* Genuinely comfortable in a high pressure driven environment
* Able to drive incremental improvement in all business performance
areas to achieve optimum financial and quality performance.
* Develops potential within the team and communicates very effectively
at all levels
We need : English (Good)