Are you ready to make a difference in car safety? Do you want to take
up a new challenge within our automotive division? Do you actively
look for the best solution while setting up the direction in your
field of expertise? We develop and deliver the technology, so come and
be part of shaping the future within the automotive industry as our
new Digital Design Architect!
Come on board and join us at the pulse of technology!
As a Digital Design Architect, you will be part of different phases of
the development process, interacting closely with other teams, like
Design and Application Engineering.
_YOU WILL_ have the responsibility to define the architecture of the
products, in order to fulfill certain requirements.
In your new role you will:
* Define the MICRO-ARCHITECTURES for our upcoming Traveo-III family
of Automotive Microcontrollers, with particular attention to CPU
SUBSYSTEMS (Realtime, Application), AUDIO SUBSYSTEMS (Voice Det, Noise
Cancellation, Interfaces), COMMUNICATION SUBSYSTEMS (Ethernet, CAN,
FLEXRAY), MEMORY SUBSYSTEMS (FLASH, RRAM, External DDR).
* COLLABORATE WITH EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTS AND RTL DESIGNERS to assess
the feasibility of ideas, refine ideas, and seed new ones.
* Analyze DOMAIN-SPECIFIC WORKLOADS to identify PERFORMANCE AND POWER
BOTTLENECKS and OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMPROVEMENT.
* WORK CLOSELY WITH A DIVERSE AND DISPERSED TEAM, so you must have
strong communication, influence, and negotiation skills.
_YOU ARE_ a result-oriented person with a problem-solving mindset.
_YOU ARE_ quality-oriented, self-motivated, and remain focused on
solutions even in complex situations.
_YOU WILL_ be setting direction. Therefore, you must be comfortable in
an environment of uncertainty and be able to work through ambiguities.
We are a data-driven group and believe in the power of individuals
proving their own ideas so it is great if you have hands-on experience
with high-level simulators for performance and power estimation.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
* A UNIVERSITY DEGREE in ELECTRONIC or COMPUTER ENGINEERING;
* Approximately **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE and
knowledge of DIGITAL MICRO-ARCHITECTURE CONCEPTS as well as deep
expertise in one or more focused AREAS (e.g. signal processing,
automotive communication protocols) or CPU SUBSYSTEM AREAS (e.g., bus
infrastructure, memory subsystem design);
_EXPERIENCE WITH_ ARM CORTEX M/R CLASS CPUS and AHB/AXI interconnects
would be beneficial.
* Proficiency in SW LANGUAGES (e.g. C, C++).
* Proficiency in a HDL (e.g. Verilog, VHDL, System
* Proficiency in SCRIPTING LANGUAGES (e.g. Perl, Python)
* Knowledge and experience with common performance BENCHMARKS AND
* Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
* Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
* Different career paths:
Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
* Flexible working conditions
* Medical coverage
* Health promotion programs
* On-site Kitchen available
* Company Sick Paid Leave Scheme
* Company Pension Scheme
* Annual Success Bonus Scheme
* Monthly Commuter Ticket fully expensed by Company
* Accessibility, access for wheelchairs
We need : English (Good)