As the Safety Advisor you will be responsible for developing and
implementing all project-specific Construction/Maintenance SHE
programs to deliver best in class performance.
_JOB ROLE_ and
_RESPONSIBILITIES_ will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure full compliance with local and national Safety, Health and
Environmental legislation pertaining to construction phases of
* Support Primarily the Engineering Department in the development of
project site infrastructure and equipment.
* Coordinate project element including site security, project
induction, first aid, welfare and emergency arrangements
* Develop, promote, and maintain a strong safety culture within the
projects engineering group and contractors.
* Maintain and further develop onsite Contractor Safety Award
* Communicate and coordinate the adoption of industry best practices
in health and safety on multiple projects
* Conduct periodic Safety Health and Environmental audits and
inspections on site activities
* Monitor and report on health and safety performance and challenges
* Compile and report leading and lagging safety indicators through
onsite Safety Observation Reporting programme.
* Develop, periodically review and update project EHS documentation,
SOP, RA and training manuals.
* Manage and audit contractor compliance with local legislation and
* Lead/Review the investigation of incidents, ensuring corrective
actions are defined and implemented.
* Influencing employee work practices through dialogue, relationship
building and behavioural safety coaching
* Liaise with the site teams regarding safety training and safety
* Implement onsite training programmes in line with company training
schedules and requirements of the projects team
* Conduct contractor safety meetings
* Manage permitting system, systems training, and daily site registers
* Implement Tool Box Talks and Stand Downs as required.
* Manage Induction System and all relevant issues
* Multiple daily walks around the site and projects.
* * Qualifications and
* Primary Degree in Occupational Safety field, in addition
Construction specific education
* Chartered member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and
Health) or seeking to obtain this qualification.
* A reasonable knowledge of Safety and Health principles with a
minimum **Apply on the website** years**Apply on the website**;
experience in a related role.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong influencing
and negotiation skills. A demonstrated ability to communicate and
influence at management and operator levels within an organisation.
* Pharmaceutical Experiences added advantage
* Proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/Power
We need : English (Good)