ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (**Apply on the website**) **Apply on the website** Fax
(**Apply on the website**) **Apply on the website**
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing
comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities.
Founded in **Apply on the website** the Foundation has grown through
continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual
disabilities and their families.
The Foundation provides services to children and adults, through day
services, residential, respite care, and home support in the North
Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day and residential
services in various locations in the North Cork and South Limerick
area; such as Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant,
Newmarket, Mitchelstown and Mallow, in Limerick; Ballylanders, ,
Ballyagran, Bruree, Bruff Croom Dromcollogher, Granagh Kilmallock, and
St. Joseph’s Foundation is a lead agency in Cork Kerry Community
Healthcare for the North West Cork and the North East Cork
Children’s Disability Network Teams. These teams provide services
from **Apply on the website** under the National Progressing
Disability Services Programme and are based in Mallow and Fermoy.
Applications are invited for the following posts:
SOCIAL CARE WORKERS –RELIEF IN RESIDENTIAL SERVICES (ROSTERED DUTIES
WHICH MAY INCLUDE 9AM-4.**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**PM, **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** HOUR SHIFTS DAY AND NIGHT AND SLEEP OVERS BOTH MIDWEEK AND
REPORTING TO A SOCIAL CARE LEADER OR NURSE THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL
* A HETAC Accredited Diploma/Degree in Applied Social Studies/Social
Care OR a qualification in Nursing (RNID) or Social Work (Degree).
* Experience in managing behaviour which challenges.
* Experience with adults/children with intellectual disabilities.
* The ability to work on his/her own initiative and supervise
service users/staff in a residential setting.
* Good organisation and communications skills.
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES TO MS. GILLIAN KETT, SIOBHAN O’DONOVAN OR ORLA
O’REGAN (AREA MANAGERS) ON **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health &
Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
* Department of Health & Children Salary Scales apply. (Section
**Apply on the website** Restored Pay Scales 1/**Apply on the
website**/**Apply on the website**.).
* A full Irish/EU Driving Licence & Indemnification of the
Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement for the
* Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which
further vacancies may be filled.
* EMAIL CURRICULUM VITAE TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* Closing date for receipt of Curriculum Vitae is TUESDAY THE
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We need : English (Good)