ACCOUNTS ADMIN OFFICER - VACANCY
AsIAm, a not for profit organisation, is Ireland’s national autism
charity based in Blackrock, Co Dublin. AsIAm is a fast paced and
growing organisation that works tirelessly to create a society in
which every autistic person is empowered to reach their own personal
potential and fully participate in society.
AsIAm is currently seeking to recruit an experienced ACCOUNTS ADMIN
The ACCOUNTS ADMIN OFFICER will join AsIAm’s administration team and
report directly to the Director of Corporate Affairs. The ideal
candidate will relish a new challenge, thrive on working in a small
team environment, and have the ability to carry out a variety of
accounting and administrative tasks. An initial key responsibility in
this role will be project managing the implementation of a new
financial software system.
The successful candidate will have a finance, risk, or accounting
background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
* Participating in the upcoming transition to a new financial
system, Surf Accounts, and ensuring the reporting functionality meets
* Invoice posting / Supplier payments
* Bank reconciliations
* Conducting compliance checks and audits as required
* Creating updates and reports as required
* Ensuring continuous compliance with legal and regulatory
requirements in line with best practice e.g. Charities Regulatory
* Assisting in the preparing financials for annual accounts for
* Support the preparation of the annual budget
* Provide regular updates to the Director of Corporate Affairs
* Undertake other finance/admin duties and ad hoc queries as
* Participate in the overall team to ensure collaborative teamwork
and support other team members as required
* Completion of regular funding documentation returns in compliance
with agreed commitments
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
* 2 years experience in a financial/accounts environment
* Experience using Sage / Surf Accounts or similar accounts software
* Experience of monthly and annual accounts preparation
* An understanding of governance and controls
* Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to communicate and engage with a diverse community of
* Ability to operate independently
* Flexibility to adapt in a busy environment
This role is full-time for an initial 1 year period, with a view to
SALARY & BENEFITS
AsIAm will offer salary and benefits commensurate with AsIAm pay scale
The role is Monday to Friday, 9:**Apply on the website** am to
5:**Apply on the website** pm.
The role is based ON SITE in AsIAm HQ in Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
YOUR NEXT STEP…..
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to Jacqui
O’Grady, HR Consultant, at **Apply on the website**. You can
contact Jacqui at **Apply on the website** with any queries.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, **Apply on the
website** October **Apply on the website**
NOTE: All candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting should
they be successful.
_AsIAm actively supports inclusion in the workplace and will endeavour
to provide reasonable accommodations as requested by candidates
throughout the interview process for this position_
_AsIAm is an equal opportunities employer which reserves the right to
practice positive discrimination as set out by the Employment
Equality Act, **Apply on the website**._
We need : English (Good)