REPORTING TO Manager, Programme Support and Development Team, Léargas
JOB PURPOSE To ensure the successful implementation of high-quality
projects and activities in the Erasmus+ programme (and other
programmes). Promoting the value and potential of international
working to client groups and supporting the development of project
ideas responding to their needs. Project assessment and evaluation of
reports across the fields of Education, Training and Youth.
PAY GRADE Equivalent to Executive Officer PPC Grade; €**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website**
APPLICATION DEADLINE 5pm on Wednesday 3 November **Apply on the
Léargas manage national and international exchange programmes in
adult education and schools, vocational education and training, and
youth and volunteering. These activities connect people in different
communities and countries and bring an international dimension to the
work of organisations across Ireland. We are the National Agency for
Erasmus+ in Adult Education, School Education, VET and Youth.
We have built a national and international reputation for effectively
managing significant levels of funding to support international
collaboration and exchange. We have also built a reputation for a
friendly and supportive approach to programme applicants and
We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and driven person to join
the team in Léargas as a Support and Development Officer. This is an
exciting opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career
working in intercultural partnership for education, training, and
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Implement Léargas and Programme specific strategic objectives in
the context of the Programme Support and Development (PSD) team’s
* Liaise with colleagues across PSD and other teams to support
implementation of high-quality projects through the provision of
information and training supports to potential and actual
* To ensure all project evaluations and reports in all Erasmus+ key
actions and fields are objectively evaluated according to relevant
criteria ad timelines.
* To implement a comprehensive approach and supporting processes to
encourage applicants to develop sustainable strategic activities with
a view to Mobility activities.
* Represent Léargas and engage with stakeholders across all
Erasmus+ key actions and fields, to assist them in achieving their
* Identify connection between policy and practice in the different
Erasmus+ Key Actions and fields.
* Implement Transnational training activities, support and contact
seminars of potential Programme participants.
* Qualifications in relevant subject area or field(s) e.g. voluntary
sector, community organisations, civil society, adult education, youth
work, education, vocational education and training.
* Experience in the area of education and training.
* Experience in facilitation, preferably in the voluntary sector or
the education, training, or youth sectors. Experience of online and
virtual training development and delivery an advantage.
* Some experience and understanding of funding applications and/or
project development in the voluntary sector or education, training or
youth sectors is desirable though not essential.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including
* Understanding and experience of international working and/or
* Ability to be flexible and fit within a team that has a strong
values-based approach to work.
* Ability to work to concrete deadlines, meet targets and work
independently and interdependently in a high functioning environment.
* Excellent analytical and evaluation skills and ability to make
objective judgements and clear recommendations based on content and
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complexity
and diversity while prioritising competing demands.
* Excellent writing and reporting skills.
* Excellent IT skills with a passion for seeking out new and
innovative ways to communicate and train online.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
* Personal effectiveness
* Organisation and planning
* Analytical and conceptual thinking
* Critical analysis
* Interpersonal understanding
Applications in writing to include CV and concise letter of motivation
to **Apply on the website** to reach us no later than 5PM ON WEDNESDAY
3 NOVEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**. Interviews will be held week
November **Apply on the website**.
We work **Apply on the website** hours per week in a flexible
environment. Position is based in Dublin and requires national and
international travel. We will be implementing a blended working
arrangement on a pilot basis from November **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)