Fostering First Ireland (FFI) is a leading independent fostering
agency working in partnership with the Child and Family Agency (Tusla)
in Ireland. Since being founded in May **Apply on the website**, we
have developed a reputation for providing carefully matched and well
supported foster placements.
Our purpose is to achieve positive and lasting outcomes for children,
families and communities. We will achieve our purpose by positively
impacting the lives of children, young people, their families and
carers through quality services and expert advice designed to provide
support, build communities, improve skills, develop relationships and
Key to what we do is our culture and core values of
* Recognising everybody counts and is accountable
* Providing high quality and safe services
* Achieving excellence through continuous improvement
* Cultivating knowledge, innovation and learning
FFI wish to make the following appointment:
SOCIAL CARE WORKER (MATERNITY COVER – 8 MONTH CONTRACT)
LOCATION: Greater Dublin/Midlands area.
_This post is a full time (**Apply on the website** hours per week) 8
months fixed term position._
Applicants must have:
* A recognised qualification (minimum Level 7) in Social Care, Youth
Work or equivalent.
* A minimum of 2 years experience of working directly with
children/young people in the care system or other related field.
* Knowledge of theoretical frameworks underpinning work with
children and adolescents.
* A sound knowledge of child protection procedures and the
requirements of the Children First Act **Apply on the website**.
* The ability to take a flexible, child centred and creative
approach to working with children and young people.
* A high degree of flexibility regarding working hours including
regular evening and weekend working.
* Be prepared to engage in extensive travel.
Please visit our website
We need : English (Good)