PETER MCVERRY TRUST – HEAD OF FUNDRAISING
LOCATION: Based in Dublin City Centre - flexibility for remote work
SALARY: Up to €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**,
depending on experience
EMPLOYMENT: Following an initial 2-year contract, successful candidate
will move onto a contract of indefinite duration.
Peter McVerry Trust is committed to reducing homelessness and the harm
caused by drug misuse and social disadvantage through the principal of
a Housing First model. PMVT provides low threshold entry services,
primarily to younger persons with complex needs, which offer pathways
out of homelessness within a framework of equal opportunities, dignity
and respect. The organisation is the largest provider of homeless
support services in Ireland and works across **Apply on the website**
local authority areas.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
The Head of Fundraising will report to the Director of Fundraising and
will be responsible for developing annual business plans, driving
existing and developing new high impact campaigns and initiatives, and
line managing the fundraising team based in our head office. There
will be **Apply on the website** direct reports and **Apply on the
website** indirect reports.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Collaborate to successfully implement the **Apply on the website**
* Manage and lead members of the fundraising team including
corporate, community, events and individual giving
* Ensure the delivery of fundraising activities, appeals and events
* Deliver on agreed income targets and manage relationships with a
portfolio of existing supporters and develop new contacts to increase
* Ensure that all fundraising activities are carried out in line
with best practice and compliance
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL IDEALLY POSSESS THE FOLLOWING
* Experience in preparation and presentation of campaign results,
income forecasts and updates, targets & any other relevant data to
senior management, board members & committees, explaining any
variances and recommendations.
* Leadership, management and team building
* Excellent track record of collaboration and team working
* Proven track record in managing general fundraising appeals and
* Proven track record of meeting challenging income targets and
securing partners and sponsors
* Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder
* Experience of developing campaigns across different media,
including digital and traditional channels
* Experience in the management of major donor relationships and
* Demonstrable track record in successfully securing grant
applications and funding proposals
If you have management experience in a fundraising department and see
yourself leading people who are positive, motivated, generous and
kind, this could be the exciting opportunity you’ve been waiting
The recruitment campaign for the role of Head of Fundraising is being
managed exclusively on behalf of Peter McVerry Trust by not-for-profit
specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS ROLE, PLEASE EMAIL
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “_PMVT HEAD OF
FUNDRAISING_”_ _TO REQUEST THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION
PACK PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR APPLICATION.
CLOSING DATE: 3pm Wednesday 3rd of November, **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)