Laois Traveller Action Group (LTAG) is a Traveller led community
development project working to address issues facing Travellers in the
region including health, accommodation, youth, education, cultural and
ethnic identity, and human rights.
LTAG seeks a dynamic and capable person to take up the position of
Project Co-ordinator. The successful candidate with drive, manage and
facilitate the continued development of the organisation in accordance
with agreed strategic objectives. The Project Co-ordinator reports to
the Board of Management.
THIS WILL INCLUDE:
* Strategic engagement with key stakeholders to include local
committees, relevant networks, funders, and policy makers
* Influencing and developing relevant policies at local and national
* Recruitment, management, and development of LTAG staff
* Management of funds, securing funding and reporting to diverse
funders and stakeholders
* Ongoing evaluation of programmes
HOW TO APPLY:
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV and
completed application form to **Apply on the website**. Closing date
is midday Friday **Apply on the website**th November with interviews
taking place week commencing the 6th of December. Job description and
application form attached below.
We need : English (Good)