AISÉIRÍ provides a range of treatment services to people with
addictions, their families or anyone affected by addiction. We provide
detox, rehabilitation, and secondary care treatment for people who
have suffered physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually
as a result of alcohol, drugs and gambling abuse.
We provide a twenty-eight day residential programme in our adult
Centres in Wexford and Cahir. For adolescents we provide a forty-two
day residential treatment programme. A detox programme can be
facilitated where necessary in the Cahir and Aislinn Centre. We
provide secondary care in our Waterford Centre, Ceim Eile for a period
up to six months. All our residential treatment programmes are
followed by a two year Continuum Care Programme.
REFERENCE: AISE**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
FULL TIME POST: STAFF NURSE
THE AISEIRI ORGANISATION
A FULL TIME VACANCY HAS ARISEN FOR THE ABOVE POST IN AISEIRI
* NMBI registered as a Registered Nurse
* Nursing Qualification – BSc in Nursing
* Client-centred approach to their work and a commitment to
providing the highest level of service
* Desirable but not essential: Experience working in the area of
addiction and in a psychiatric setting.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
* Capacity to co-ordinate a wide range of activities at once and
function effectively in a busy environment.
* Strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and leadership
* Ability to maintain the principles of confidentiality in all areas
* Proven ability to motivate self and others.
* Self-awareness with the capacity to self-manage and develop
personally and professionally.
* Proven competency in Computer literacy / Report Writing. / Online
data reporting systems / Presentations.
* Full Clean Drivers Licence.
* Flexibility in working Hours (Weekend / Nights where necessary)
* 3 references.
* Working Knowledge of **Apply on the website** Step Minnesota Model
* Experience in working in the flied of Addiction
* To assist in the assessment, admission and treatment process.
* To administer medication as prescribed, carry out nursing
assessments, educate clients on their health needs.
* Collaborate with the inter-disciplinary team in the co-operation
and delivery of service use care
* To support rehabilitation programme or to a setting appropriate to
the client’s needs
* Interact with clients in a therapeutic setting, ability to listen
and respond to clients’ needs
* Assist clients in implementing their treatment plans
* Adhere to the professional code of ethics and mission statement in
* Ensure all documentation and record keeping is factual and
accurate at all times
* Communicate as appropriate with all staff and participate in team
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Risk Management to
ensure a safe clinical environment
* Participate in research programmes as directed by Management and
understand the need for evidence based practice.
N.B. PLEASE ONLY ENTER 7 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER IN SUBJECT LINE OF
EMAIL AS IT APPEARS ON ADVERTISEMENT (DO NOT INCLUDE
SPACES/DASHES/ADDITIONAL WORDS E.G. REFERENCE).
ONLY APPLICATIONS CONTAINING THE 7 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE
SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL STEPS:
* SAVE COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE AS A PDF DOCUMENT.
* COMPOSE NEW E-MAIL TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* INSERT CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER – AISE**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
IN SUBJECT LINE OF E-MAIL.
* INSERT SAVED PDF COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE AS AN
* SEND E-MAIL TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
N.B. ONLY APPLICATIONS SAVED IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORMS IS NOT LATER THAN THE
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF JUNE AT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**NOON.
Please contact Noelle Ryan at **Apply on the website**
_AISEIRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)