_PERSONAL SUPPORTER- PERMANENT CONTRACT (**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
DO YOU ENJOY BEING ‘OUT AND ABOUT’ AND HAVE AN INTEREST IN,
CINEMA, HORSE RIDING AND ART? COULD YOU PROVIDE SUPPORTS TO A PERSON
WHO HAS THE SAME INTERESTS?
_Please submit the _application form along with a CV and a cover
letter to: HR, St Patricks Centre, Unit **Apply on the
website**/**Apply on the website** Danville Business Park , Kilkenny
or via email to **Apply on the website** . Full job description &
application form available from http://www.stpatrickskilkenny.com.
Enquiries to Adrienne Hayes on **Apply on the website** **Apply on the
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS TUESDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**ND JUNE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
FLEXIBILITY OF WORKING HOURS AND OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL.
SALARY SCALE: Linked to HSE Salary Scales (Care Assistant Intellectual
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: A relevant Certificate in Health Care
Supports @ FETAC Level 5 or equivalent.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Experience in supporting individuals to live a good life
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Planning & organisational skills
* Ability to ensure a safe work environment
* Basic hygiene and infection control knowledge
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office and reporting writing
* Must be willing and able to participate in swimming pool
* Must be willing and able to drive the St. Patrick’s transport
* Full Clean Driver’s License & own transport essential
We need : English (Good)