West Offaly Training is a social enterprise, community training
not-for-profit project in Co. Offaly, involved in Training and
Education of Soft Skills, IT and Health and Safety, part funded body
The successful candidate will join a small, dedicated team and work
closely with the manager and staff to ensure company goals are
* A Training qualification.
* A minimum of 2 years training experience
* Good technical knowledge and application of IT
* Full clean driving licence and own transport.
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong organisational and time-management skills.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Punctuality & reliability
* Develop, co-ordinate and deliver up to date Soft Skills, ICT and
Health and Safety training.
* Maintain class, learner and quality records for the company and
* Deliver classes onsite to groups and learners in various locations
* Utilise the company’s training facilities and laptops to their
* Maintain and develop the company’s web and social media
* Set up facilities and locking up as needed.
* Update and maintain company records, equipment and facilities as
This is a full time appointment (subject to funding) and you will be
based in west Offaly, however travel will be required.
The position will involve occasional evening and weekend work.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL CURRENTLY BE ON THE LIVE REGISTER AND
ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Applications by letter and CV to
**Apply on the website**
West Offaly Training Ltd
Closing date **Apply on the website**th June **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)