Description: Bologna Health Jobs ((Please contact us using the "Apply
for this Job Posting" box below) ) has new exciting opportunities for
HAEMATOLOGY doctors for HSE hospitals for **Apply on the website**:
REGISTRARS IN HAEMATOLOGY
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2
years) or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts
for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Approximate net monthly salary of **Apply on the website**€
net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar or SHO posts.
- **Apply on the website** days per semester maximum for Registrar
- Up to **Apply on the website**€ for educational funding for
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical
Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they
haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we
will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the
registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors
start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors
can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience
in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their
specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly
considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to
a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS or OET exam
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a
country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of
these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU
country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have
been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU
country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
We need : English (Good)