RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
1 YEAR FIXED TERM (FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE)
Celbridge, Co. Kildare
As part of a team, assist in creating a secure and stable environment
for individuals with an Intellectual Disability. This will involve
enabling each person supported to live as independently as possible
whilst, at the same time, providing the motivation, support and
guidance in activities of daily living as outlined in each
individual’s Person-Centred Plan. The Support Worker is primarily
responsible for the day to day activities of daily living.
* Support Workers must have a full driver licence and be prepared to
drive company vehicles
* To at all times work with a zero tolerance towards abuse,
mistreatment or neglect of any type or degree.
* To act within your Duty of Care where you have a concern for the
welfare or treatment of any person supported in Dara Community Living.
* To administer medications in accordance with Dara Community Living
Safe Administration of Medication Policy and Procedures.
* To assist each person to develop and maintain contacts within the
community including the development of relationships with others such
as families and friends.
* To support and assist each person with domestic care and social
* To ensure that, as far as possible, the privacy and dignity of
each person is maintained.
* To ensure that appropriate supervision of each person is
maintained at all times following relevant Policies & Procedures.
* To ensure that the physical and intimate care needs of each person
* Have experience in the social care/intellectual disability sector
preferably in Residential settings
* Full, clean driver’s license
* Available to do sleepover duties, work a residential roster –
evenings and weekend duty
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications via cover letter and up to date CV to be forwarded to
**Apply on the website**
Closing date for receipt of CV is Friday **Apply on the website**th
June **Apply on the website**
Shortlisting will apply, only candidates shortlisted for interview
will be contacted.
_DARA COMMUNITY LIVING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)