Please note this position is offered as either a home based role
(Republic of Ireland) or located in our Apple European HQ in Cork,
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Here’s your
opportunity to do significant work by providing extraordinary support
to customers and to commit to making Apple an iconic technology
company. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal
products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring
passion and dedication to your job and there**Apply on the
website**;s no telling what you could accomplish.
In our department, what do we you do? As an Agreement Administration
Advisor you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic department from
home. As an advisor, we are committed to providing support options,
enrolment assistance, and resolution to our customer’s issues with
all contractual support options Apple provides.
Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for? Do you think
you possess the key skills required? If so read more about the role
and we would love to hear from you.
- Assist your peers worldwide within AppleCare by fielding questions
about the AppleCare Protection Plan and other related support
- Process contract maintenance requests using various internal tools.
Contract maintenance includes DOP updates, transfer of
coverage/ownership, agreement refund requests, etc.
- Field and raise both written and voice requests for agreement and
warranty issues to the relevant department.
- Collaborate with agents in Apple’s worldwide contact centres to
resolve complex agreement issues via phone and chat.
- Document/log support exceptions and issue resolution on a
case-by-case basis using various tool.
- Contact customers via phone or email and conduct research in order
to assist with agreement issues.
- Provide support for Apple contracts including APP, AC+ and other
- Working with end users and resellers to ensure total resolution for
- Be responsible for monitoring work load daily.
- Maintain minimum team production requirements set by management.
- Track and report system issues that could effect customer happiness
or department production.
* Fluency in English and either Danish or Finnish or Norwegian
* **Apply on the website** years of experience in a customer
service/support environment, or equivalent experience
* Analytical and detail oriented
* Strong social skills
* Can find opportunities for process improvement and develop
solutions that target root causes
* Possessing the ability to communicate effectively with all types
of situations and customers (internal and external)
What are the requirements for working from Home? In order to avail of
this position as a home based vacancy, we can only consider your
application if you are currently located across the Republic of
* We do require you to have a private workspace with a door that
closes, without noise or distraction, an ergonomic chair and a desk.
* High speed hard-wired internet connection (min **Apply on the
website**Mbps download/3Mbps upload) from a reliable provider.
We offer an attractive benefits package and relocation package with a
huge focus on employee development and wellbeing.
Here at Apple we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer
employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including
minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with
disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against
applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation
or that of other applicants.
We need : English (Good)