Headcount Solutions is seeking a facilities/manufacturing technician
for a client**Apply on the website**;s facility in north Dublin.
This is very much a hands-on role working with a team ensuring the
maximum reliability and throughput of manufacturing and facilities
This is an initial contract role with potential for full-time position
with our client.
There is an immediate start available.
* Maintain equipment and systems at their optimum efficiency.
* Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance per CMMS schedule.
* Carry out emergency repairs on facilities and manufacturing
equipment and systems
* Liaise with vendors as needed, for spares, technical information and
* Lead or support projects whose implementation lies within the remit
of the Facilities team including supporting manufacturing.
* Liaise with Production when issues with utilities equipment affect
their ability to manufacture.
* Ensure compliance with requirements of Quality and EHS.
* National Mechanical/Electrical craft certificate or a third level
diploma/degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. electrical,
mechatronics, instrumentation or mechanical).
* Minimum of three years**Apply on the website**; recent maintenance
experience in a pharma/medical device facility
* The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to
* Ability to read technical documentation and drawings.
* Good computer literacy skills.
* Fluent English speaking.
* Ideally possess experience of using a CMMS system, preferably PEMAC
For further information, please contact Mick McQuade on (phone number
removed) or forward details in confidence to
We need : English (Good)