We at Headcount Solution are recruiting an Instrument/Validation
Specialist for a leading client**Apply on the website**;s
pharmaceutical facility in Tipperary. The position offers the
opportunity to work with a team of professionals
in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up to date technology
and quality assurance
procedures. The laboratory operates under lean principles and
employees the use of a wide variety of
* Sourcing and procurement of Analytical Laboratory Instrumentation.
* Execution of the yearly Laboratory Capital Equipment Installation
* Generation and completion of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Validation documentation for new equipment and COTS based computerised
system introduced to the site.
* Maintaining Analytical Laboratory Instrumentation in validated state
to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and
company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to
the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles.
* Decommissioning of all equipment as appropriate.
* Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity
requirements for all computerised and non- computerised systems across
all the laboratories.
* Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory
instrument qualification and use.
* Participate in assigned improvement projects.
* Degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science)
and/or relevant experience.
* Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
* Experience of working within a GMP environment.
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed)
or forward details in strict confidence to
We need : English (Good)