City. The overall Purpose of this role is to maintain automation
equipment in line with health & safety, operational and quality work
instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of
quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following):
* To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring
consistent quality, output and yield.
* Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to
* Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all
associated paperwork and records.
* Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient
operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
* Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
* Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
* Cross Train technicians as required.
* Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
* Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
* Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of
events and processes.
* Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
* Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed,
based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the
* Systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
* Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical
* Adherence to change management procedures and cGMP requirements.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* High level of safe working practices and awareness.
* Computer literate with MS Office skills.
Job Specifications: The minimum education and experience required to
perform this job competently.
* The successful candidate will have Level 6, Level 7 or Level 8 HETAC
qualification in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation
Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
* Qualified trades personnel with industrial experience will also be
considered. (Electrical must be trade qualified)
* 3 years + experience in high volume automation / robotics required.
* Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment
* Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable
Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, Ultrasonic welding,
workshop machining desirable.
* Understanding of Process Capability.
* Understanding of MSA or GR&R.
* Experience in leading process improvement projects in medical device
* Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of automated assembly lines.
* All applicants must be available to work shift
We need : English (Good)