Our Client a large multi-national company as the following vacancy as a result of recent finance changes. 8 month temporary contract now exists for a Costing Analyst within the Finance Dept.
• Responsible for the preparation, release and maintenance of product standard costs and related master data on SAP
• Prepare cost estimates for new product launches and communicate to divisions on an accurate and timely basis
• Ensure there is an accurate standard cost for all ingredients received & products manufactured and sold.
• Participate in the management and resolution of costing issues or queries as they arise on a day to day basis across CPSI plants and also with Divisions and Regions
• Reconciliation & Management of Company’s Cost of Goods Clearing Account
• Develop and document costing processes and procedures in collaboration with R&D, Product Commercialisation, Plant teams and Division to ensure they are aligned with business needs
• Participate in ad-hoc finance projects and work as required
• Strong Analytical skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good communication skills
• Experience of standard Costing in a manufacturing environment.
• Good computer systems skills: Excel, SAP, US GAAP.
• Team Player
• Attention to detail
• Ability to perform well under tight reporting requirements.
Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant- ACCA /CIMA etc
Relevant experience gained in a multi-national environment
2-3 years financial analysis experience
As part of Kore Recruitment’s quality standards it is our strict policy that all communication is managed in a professional and confidential manner. That any personal detail will not be divulged to any Client or third part without your expressed consent.
For more information on this position please contact Kore Recruitment on 01-8435050 or apply direct by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org