EMPLOYER: Addiction Response Crumlin Ltd
POSITION: DSP Community Employment Assistant Supervisor (Addiction
WEEKLY HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours weekly Monday to Friday
PAY SCALE: CE DSP Starting Rates (Point 1 salary scale) €**Apply on
the website**,**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website** per
The main focus of responsibility is to provide support to service
users who are struggling with addiction. To work as part of a team
through a holistic approach to dealing with the impact of the drug
problem within the Dublin **Apply on the website** area. Experience of
key working, care planning, and experience of one to one and group
work within the Rehabilitation framework.
* A relevant 3rd level 6 qualification or professional qualification
* A full clean driving license [Desirable]
_KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES_
* Diligent and meticulous record keeping.
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills
* Strong IT skills with a strong command of Excel, Word and software
* Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise needs
* Ability to act calmly in emergencies and respond in a professional
manner to challenging situations
* Knowledge of ECass System for recording daily entries.
* Ability to work within ARC’s structures.
* Enthusiastic and committed to providing high standards of services
for our service users.
* A team player committed to consultative ways of working.
* Friendly, approachable and flexible, with a “can do” approach
* Commitment to working within an environment which promotes Equal
Status and has regard for the Health and Safety of others.
DUTIES AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working as part of a team delivering an addiction treatment model
through CBT,CRA, MI, SMART Recovery, NDRIC protocols, the National
Drugs Strategy and other tools; all of which are underpinned by trauma
* Engaging with and building a professional trusting relationship
with service users; treating individuals with dignity and respect in
order to work within the ethos and values of Addiction Response
* Facilitating a wide range of therapeutic groups all of which will
be reviewed regularly.
* Performing tasks related to the day to day running and maintenance
of an effective service Participating in a care and case management
model within Addiction Response Crumlin e.g. assessment, key working,
care planning, transferring of files and sharing of information
internally and agreeing handovers to assist service users to progress
towards recovery implementing and reviewing individual support plans
and updating Database platforms as required
* To show reasonable flexibility in relation to hours of attendance
to meet the needs of the Service users, Work during unsocial hours is
* Database input daily with the use of platforms e.g., salesforce,
* To participate in internal/external meetings, training events and
other functions as directed by your line Manager.
* To participate in annual appraisals, and help in identifying your
own job-related development and training needs.
* To continuously develop the role in conjunction with your line
Please E-mail Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and ARC’s Application
Form to **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 9TH JULY’**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AT 5PM.
This project is funded by Health Service Executive / Dublin **Apply on
the website** Local Drugs Task Force / DSP Community Employment
_ADDICTION RESPONSE CRUMLIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)