CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS & PHILANTHROPY MANAGER
Age Action is Ireland’s leading advocacy organisation for older
Everything we do is based on a recognition of the diversity of
identity and situation among older people and a concern for equality
for all older people. In addressing ageing, our work includes a
concern to influence perspectives on and responses to ageing. This
pursuit of equality and human rights is underpinned by our work to
promote ageing in place, life? long learning, and health and
wellbeing for older people, empowering them to live as active
Our work is driven by an organisation that is professional in its
operations and lives out its values of dignity, participation,
diversity, social justice, and professionalism.
Age Action Ireland has an ambitious fundraising strategy and Strategic
Partnerships with Corporate & Philanthropic supporters are central to
this growth. This role is therefore fundamental to the success of Age
Age Action has the following Fundraising income streams:
* High Value support from Corporates, Individuals and Trusts
* Individuals Supporters
* Raffles, Events and Community Fundraising
* Legacies and In Memory Giving
* To initiate and grow strategic partnerships with organisations,
trusts and individuals to meet agreed strategic and financial targets
in line with Age Action’s strategic objectives.
* To recruit and support a committee of fundraising advisers to
provide networks and advice for the growth of high value giving
including corporate partnerships.
* To develop, implement and provide excellent relationship
management and supporter care.
* To create and follow a solicitation process to track all prospects
and supporters across their contact with Age Action from solicitation
to thanking, banking and ongoing supporter care.
* To support the Head of Fundraising across all fundraising activity
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF FUNDRAISING
As a key strategic senior post, this position reports to the Head of
Fundraising and will have responsibility for managing high value
giving. Assistance will be provided by CE and administrative staff on
a project basis.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION -
We need : English (Good)