BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM IN KERRY
‘_After a long 3 months, I am finally reunited with T, they
haven’t been out much since the lockdown so what better way to get
back into things than by going to their favourite place in the world,
Banna Beach. After we made pizza. Great to be back!_’ – Michael,
Community Support Worker, Kerry
A rewarding job helping others while having fun yourself!
WE ARE NOW INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR THE BELOW POSITIONS
* 5 X **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOUR CONTRACTS IN NEW DIRECTION
* 2 X **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOUR CONTRACT IN NEW DIRECTIONS
* 3 X **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOUR CONTRACT IN OUTREACH SERVICES.
* 4 X RELIEF CONTRACT IN OUTREACH SERVICES.
WHAT EACH OF THESE SERVICES ARE:
NEW DIRECTIONS - offering individualised community supports such as
leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social
skills, for ADULTS who are transitioning from school
or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include
day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
OUTREACH SUPPORTS - offering individualised community and in-home
supports for CHILDREN outside of school hours - including leisure
activities, independent living/life and social skills. Shifts would be
afternoons & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
* Previous experience working with children or adults with physical,
sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting
* Skills and interest in areas such as woodwork, art, fitness &
sport, landscaping highly advantageous
* A Full Drivers Licence is essential.
EMAIL your CV to **Apply on the website**
For further information, call Lorraine Mahon on **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)