Our reputable client is looking for a competent and proactive QHSE
officer to join their ever growing team in their Tallaght office based
in Dublin. Reporting to Operations Manager, you will define &
implement actions to improve safety, operating efficiency, quality and
productivity in the value chain, improve customer satisfaction and
increase profitability in a safe working environment within the local
- Implements policies and standards to meet regulatory compliance
according to local and group standards. Support a QHSE Culture within
local Power Grids, by assuring and controlling QHSE with systems,
tools and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring
sustainable operations. Assists in the implementation of effective
internal controls. Participates and delivers QHSE audits as a part of
Group and Business Line (BL) audit program.
- Monitor progress, analyse key performance indicators (KPI) and act
on deviations from targets. Compile and write various monthly reports
related to the Quality and HSE of operations. Maintain computerized
HSE and CI metrics.
- Apply our clients quality systems and tools to assist the various
functions with data and analysis to validate same continue to meet
operational and customer expectations throughout their lifecycle.
Enhance services through continuous improvement.
- Assists line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations,
liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local HSE law
and our clients Group policy, instructions and standards. Support
management team with improvement projects and toolbox talks.
- Facilitates HSE risk assessment in the organisation in particular
those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures all processes are
- Drives behavioural change through implementing Group-wide
performance improvement programs and practices locally to ensure an
exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on
environment and continuous improvement throughout the organization.
Supports the development and training of the organization.
- Engages external and internal stakeholders in order to report on,
raise awareness and improve standards within the industry.
- Investigates serious health, safety and environmental incidents as a
Lead investigator. Reports HSE incidents. Feeds back on lessons
learned and best practice from own unit and across our clients
business to management and employees.
- Supports the capture of future opportunities through the
qualification and marketing of our statistics, procedures and policies
with external stakeholders.
- Recognise exemplary performance in the team to promote positive
behaviours internally and externally.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an
international technical consultancy, providing a range of services
including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing
improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical,
petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Certificate in Safety and Health at Work
- Certificate in Quality Management
- Lean 6s Green belt or Black belt
- >3yrs experience in a project and service environment
- MS Office
- Knowledge of ISO **Apply on the website**, ISO **Apply on the
website**, ISO **Apply on the website**
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- >6 years of QHSE experience in areas such as manufacturing or
project delivery environment.
- Expertise in EHS management, project and service management is
- Membership of Local QHSE organisations
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries
for over **Apply on the website** years, focusing on mid to senior
level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By
applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you,
via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future
positions and Fircroft**Apply on the website**;s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information
Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation
**Apply on the website**/**Apply on the website**. Fircroft will only
process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your
We need : English (Good)