Based in Cork, Ireland
**Apply on the website**k-**Apply on the website**k Base + (Pension,
Health, flexible working)
Remote Onboarding + Availing of our Dashboards (video recruitment
Our client is looking for a SOC Engineer who will be based in Cork,
Ireland. The ideal candidate is a SOC Engineer who will be responsible
for deploying and maintaining the SOC solutions (cloud and on-prem)
for our clients. The SOC engineer will perform regular health and
configuration checks, provide recommendations to improve functionality
and integration with other tools.. The SOC Engineering team Works
alongside other teams of cybersecurity experts and with a variety of
clients from around the world.
A clear understanding of the current threat landscape and the
cybersecurity industry is a must!
Bachelor**Apply on the website**;s degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in
information technology or related field
• Hands-on experience with a SIEM platform (IBM QRadar, Exabeam
• Substantial troubleshooting experience.
• Good understanding of rules and notifications to the maintenance
use case (creation and tuning).
• Unix/Linux command line experience
• Basic Knowledge of Python scripting
• Good knowledge of Regex to integrate Custom log sources or.
• Proactive in following up on customer issues
• TCP/IP networking skills to perform packet and log analysis
• Experience with multiple attack vectors such as Malware, Trojans,
Exploit Kits, Ransomware and Phishing techniques
Nice to have!
• 3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of
infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
• Scripting - Python, Ruby, Bash Linux/Unix Pen Testing experience
• Operating System certifications (e.g. MCSE, RHCE, HPUX CSE)
• Networking certifications (e.g. CCNA - Security, CCNP)
• IBM Qradar Certification
• Security specialist certifications (e.g. GSEC, GISP, GCIA, CEH,
OSCP, GPEN, CISSP, GREM, GXPN, GCED)
All candidates shortlisted will be screened through our Dashboards as
part of the recruitment process.
As you will see, you will be given plenty of broad technical exposure
to grow your career. Great working culture is on offer, and plenty of
opportunity to progress.
DON**Apply on the website**;T DELAY, APPLY TODAY
We need : English (Good)