Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation duties in line with plant
Specific duties will include :
* Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on all types of Mechanical /
Electrical Equipment .
* Ensure all systems operate as per operating procedures
* Electro-mechanical repairs to PLC-controlled process equipment and
plant utilities. Must be experienced in Electrics, Pneumatics,
* Calibrations of Instruments - Temperatures, Pressures, weight, Flow
* Technical support for the plant facilities & services
* Support Production and Maintenance Teams in Achieving Targets
* Closely monitor machine performance.
* Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes,
stores transactions made and work carried out using CMMS.
* To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is
detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to
effect immediate repair or not.
* Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in
cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
Requirements / Education:
* Trades /Cert/Diploma Qualification in
* Experience of working within a maintenance environment - ideally
regulated / high volume
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work on own initative
* Must be available for shift work
We need : English (Good)