ARE YOU LOOKING TO START YOUR CAREER JOURNEY IN THE GRAND CITY OF
Accenture is looking for a GERMAN-SPEAKING Content Moderation
Associate to join a project working with a leading organization within
the internet and technology field.
This role is to assist with review of content uploaded on to a
specific social media platform, ensuring it is in line with both legal
and regulatory requirements, investigating where necessary and
assessing whether the user is adhering to appropriate policies.
Includes 3 weeks of training before you start reviewing live content.
* Processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for review
due to potentially sensitive content.
* Responding in an appropriate manner by validating the inquiry and
performing further investigation if necessary, including cooperating
with subject matter experts to respond or support in the response to
inquiries or escalations.
* Understanding and performing content reviews under supervision for
International and Domestic cases following processes and procedures at
* Ensuring all social media content complies with all published
policies, procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that
the company is obliged to adhere to.
* Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and
* Working other activities as assigned by the Operations Manager
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
* Fluency in GERMAN and English.
* Great attention to detail.
* Great communication and interpersonal skills.
* Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to
* Team player.
* Good knowledge of the internet and associated technologies and
* **Apply on the website** years’ experience in a professional
Is this for you or someone you know? Feel free to get in touch with me
at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box
below) and do share this job with anyone that might be suited for this
We need : English (Good)