Are you planning to join the Social Media industry in Ireland? Work
using your German speaking skills and learn a little bit more about
this huge global business while you start a career in one of the
largest companies in the world.
As a Community Operations Analyst you will help resolve inquiries
empathetically, accurately and on time, based on the policies of this
Social Media platform. You will be processing and reviewing accounts
that have been flagged for a review of potentially sensitive content
to ensure there are no violations of policies.
Is important to highlight that the content you will be reviewing could
be literally anything, so strong personal resilience with the ability
to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment is an essential
to join this job opportunity.
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**K (Monthly pay).
LOCATION: Sandyford – Dublin **Apply on the website**
HOURS: **Apply on the website**.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday
(including Bank Holidays).
SHIFTS*: Day shift - 9:**Apply on the website** am – 5:**Apply on
the website** pm (business flexibility required)
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
*No rotation between shifts
Successful applicants will have some office experience as well as a
fluent level of English + German. You will also need to be flexible to
work weekends if required.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
* Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent
or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
* Understanding and performing content reviews under client
supervision for International and Domestic cases following client
processes and procedures
* Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and
problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
YOU WILL REQUIRE:
* Eligibility to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
* Fluency in English + German.
* Knowledge about current affairs on the specific language market.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to critically assess content strictly against client
We need : English (Good)