Job Title: Part Time Clinical Nurse Home Care Assessor
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: Mid July
Reporting to: Homecare Nurse Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider are
looking for a Clinical Nurse Home Care Assessor to cover the Dublin
region. This exciting position, within an international organisation,
will allow you to draw on your experience in the Home Care sector.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO;
* Planning and implementing initial nursing homecare assessments and
care plans with prospect service users requiring a nursing service
* Visiting service users during the period of their care provision
reviewing care plan updates, holistic reassessments and change in
* Carrying out spot checks, client and staff feedback forms.
* Recruitment of nursing staff
* Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards
* Maintaining documentation on service users care provision
* Working as part of a regional team
* Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais.
* Candidates must have 6 months experience post registration.
* Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills
and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
* Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in
addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own
* The ideal candidate will have a background in the care sector,
with relevant qualifications and experience in aspects of nursing.
* Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
* The role is home-based and will require the successful applicant
to cover a certain geographical area.
We need : English (Good)