This software engineer will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary
delivery team, design and develop applications based on defined
• Contribute significantly to implementing
technical solutions within a
collaborative, high trust, solutions
delivery team which will contain other
developers, architects, product owners
and DevOps engineers.
• Work within a defined agile delivery
process to deliver high quality code for
• Support the development and
implementation for new and existing
applications or services in the electronic
• Support the architectural direction and
solution specification for new
applications and services.
• Responsible for the execution of
required, complex, development tasks,
including: unit tests, debugging with
state-of-the-art tools, programming
languages and utilities.
• Validation activities including,
component tests, regression tests,
system integration tests.
• Implementation, documentation and
quality assurance of
software/architectures and E2E-
• Creation of monitoring and logging
solutions to allow for state-of-the-art
monitoring of our high performance,
enterprise production environment.
• Contribute to estimation efforts at a T-
shirt sizing level using your expertise in
the relevant areas.
• Knowledge transfer, active support and
educational development of internal and
external team members.
• Partner with developers, analysts tech
leads across the enterprise, to identify
business needs and appropriate
Knowledge & Skills
• 3+ years’ experience in designing and
developing mobile applications, web
and services based applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant
discipline such as computer science,
business informatics or mathematics.
Comparable education or professional
experience also considered.
• Strong skills and in-depth experience
• UI development, optimal performance,
adaptation to various screen sizes.
• Expertise in Android - understanding of
the platform, experience with Android
ROM is a plus.
• Be up to date with the latest Android
application development trends.
• Familiar with 3rd party libraries for
• Familiarity with databases and schema
design as well as MySQL and/or SQLite
• Experienced in runtime, build and
deployment technologies and state-of-
the-art project tools: CI/CD, GIT,
Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence.
• Nice to have RXJava, functional
programming, MVP/MVC design
patterns and React Native.
• Nice to have experience with distributed
• Previous experience in payments
industry, specifically working with
EMVco, NEXO or exposure to PCI/PTS
standards is a plus.
• High on social skills, team spirit and
• Willingness to take ownership and
ability to show strong personal
commitment for the department and the
team goals; must be comfortable with
being considered a reliable and
proactive influential team member who
is not afraid to take on responsibility in
• Ability to communicate clearly to
business analysts and stakeholders as
well as technical-representatives.
• Very strong and proven communication
and coordination skills, open-minded
• Very organized and highly competent in
solving issues and finding solutions.
• Responsible for planning, highlighting
and implementing possible
improvements for existing and new
• Can do, Will do attitude: You will be
joining a founding team first and a large
organisation second. This is exciting,
you will wear many hats, some you will
be familiar with and others will be an
opportunity to develop.
We need : English (Good)